Kids say the funniest things -- Sam's had a couple good ones this week.
Yesterday he was sitting at the table waiting for me to finish making his lunch. Out of the blue, this is what I hear:
Sam: Mom, what does "BS" spell?
Mom: What? (while trying to figure out where he could have heard this).
Sam: What does "BS" spell?
Mom: Where did you hear about that?
Sam: It's right there (pointing in the kitchen).
Mom: Oh, (very relieved) that's the name of the cutting board. It's called BooS BlockS. But you can just call it a cutting board.
______________________________
This is an excerpt from Sam's prayer tonight:
Dear God,
Thank you for all the wonderful things in my life. Thank you for my sin. (This is where Matthew added, "Thank you for forgiving our sins". This is also where I had to hide my face behind a book because I was laughing so hard)!
You never know what's going to come out of his mouth!





No comments:
Post a Comment