I needed to run to Ikea, so we decided to make it a destination -- not just an errand! They have a great play area for kids Sam's age and there are lots of toys and things in the children's department. Apparently, everyone else in Portland had the same great idea that I did -- so it was pretty crowded.
The boys patiently waited in line for lunch and gobbled up their food so they could play in the little kitchen that was right next to our table. Then Zak and I dropped Sam off at the play area for a while and we walked around. Then we all went to the children's department to play with toys.
Ironically, we spent so much time playing, that we didn't have time to get what we came for -- but the boys spent three hours at Ikea having a great time!
No Swedish meatballs for these two -- just peanut butter and jelly!





No comments:
Post a Comment