Each week a different Kindergarten student is highlighted in their class -- it's called "God's Masterpiece". Parents are responsible for putting together pictures and writing a short paragraph about what makes their child special.
Matthew and I had so much fun putting it together -- we had a hard time whittling down the photos so that it would fit! I came up with the overall plan, Matthew was in charge of cutting out semi-circles and placing the lettering and Sam was in charge of the stars.
Ready to head to school!
Sam had a great time answering questions about all his pictures (apparently the picture with Goofy was the favorite in his class). We're going to hang it up in his room when he brings it home -- it's to cute to put away!





Great job!! I love the baby peanut pictures. I still have AJ's from Kindergarten and Ava's from preschool hanging in our playroom; so fun looking back at them.
ReplyDelete