Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hot Off The Presses!

Sam wrote his first book this morning!

He didn't ask for any help with spelling, which is a first. He is always very careful about getting it right -- and it was great that he was feeling confident enough to do it all by himself.

That being said...I'll translate for you!


(Click on the pictures to read the words more easily).

Title: Tigger & Pooh


Pooh & Tigger were friends.
They were going camping in the woods.
Pooh brought the tent. Tigger brought the food.
They set up the tent.
They went in the tent and fell asleep at once.


The next morning Pooh woke early.
Tigger woke late.
Let's take our boat to the lake, said Pooh.
Alright, said Tigger.


Pooh & Tigger on the lake.


Sam read his new book for Zak.


I'm sure there will be a sequel!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! I'm pretty sure Matthew can start planning for early retirement...Sam will make millions as the next A.A. Milne and support you for life!! :)

    ReplyDelete