That was an experience! The decibel level was amazing -- the lunch lady laughed at me when I mentioned that to her -- she said it was worse when the second graders were there! I can see why kids don't always finish their lunch -- there is plenty of time to eat, but it's really distracting.
Sam and Allyson sit together a lot -- she is missing
six teeth and I don't know how she eats anything!
six teeth and I don't know how she eats anything!
Sam's job that week was table washer
and sweeper -- so I got to see him in action.
He did a great job -- very thorough!
It was fun to meet some of his friends and hear about his day. I'm sure there will be a day when he won't be so excited to have his Mom sit with him at lunch!
It's Matthew's turn next -- I'm going to tell him to bring his earplugs along!





No comments:
Post a Comment